Post Graduate Program in
India has a diversified financial sector, which is undergoing rapid expansion. We are living in a world, where from booking a holiday, cab, flight, movie tickets to ordering food or even catching up on the latest news, all is enabled by the smart phones we carry. As technology is advancing, so is consumer demand for simplified, tech-enabled services across industries. The emergence of financial technology in the consumer banking space is pushing banks to update themselves and adopt a more consumer-centric andTechnology-based approach.
Banking has been one sector that has been categorized by its low level of differentiation and engagement. It is also an industry that has been the slowest to change and evolve with the times, often leaving consumers exasperated by the complexity of the banking process. On the other hand, the advent of new technologies, evolving expectations of customers, emerging business models, and stricter regulations are making banks constantly play catch up with technology in a rapidly changing world.
Consumers from unbanked markets have mostly benefitted from the advent of FinTech companies. There is something new in the FinTech space every day. Traditionally, it was thought to be a disruptor but now it is an innovator and enabler.
India is in the top ten financial technology markets in the world. Currently, more than 600 startups are in the field of lending, payments, insurance and trading. Given the proliferation of digital payments in the country; the current financial technology software services market stands at USD 8 billion and this is expected to grow to about USD 14 billion by 2020.
To enable working professionals with an insight in the financial technology revolution, and the disruption, innovation and opportunity therein. It will help professionals to upskill finance & tech related knowledge and seize the opportunity for innovation and growth in the financial sector.
One year duration I 2 Semesters I Part-time Classroom Sessions
- Graduates with minimum 50% from any recognized University.
- Candidates from Engineering / MCA /BCA / Mathematics / Economics background will get an edge over the remaining applicants.
- Freshers can also apply.
- Functional and technological overview of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Introduction to Financial Market
- Business Law
- Technical Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Robo-Advisors and Systematic Trading
- Retail Banking Technology and Operations
- FinTech Analysis: Data Driven Credit Modelling
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Algorithmic Training
- Cyber security Technology and Applications
- Financial Risk Management: Technology and Operations
- Fintech Application in Entrepreneurial Finance
- Debt Markets
- Project Work