Certified Insolvency Expert
Application Open for July 2019 Batch
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy code (IBC) is considered as the biggest economic reform next only to GST, which consolidates and amends the laws relating to reorganization and insolvency resolution of corporate persons, partnership firms and individuals in a time bound manner. The IBC focuses upon the corporate and individual insolvency resolution process and introduces the concept of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India which would regulate a new genre of Insolvency Professionals through Insolvency Professional Agencies. With recommendations from the Joint Committee of Parliament to create awareness on this subject, the BSE Institute has designed this Certified Insolvency Expert Program.
The faculties, consisting of academicians and practitioners, have the capability to deliver high-quality and cutting-edge programme to the participants looking for knowledge and skill-sets as a solid foundation.
The Certified Insolvency Expert Program is a programme for those aspiring to take up the discipline of insolvency professional as a career or seeking to take up other roles in the value chain, in India and in foreign jurisdictions.
This course provides participants with:
- Enumerate the objectives of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
- Distinguish between the Corporate Insolvency and Individual Bankruptcy
- Enumerate the functioning of the Regulatory Bodies under the Code including Adjudicating Authorities
- Explain the role of various intermediaries under the Code
- Detail the Role of Insolvency Professionals and Information Utilities
- Explain the Insolvency Resolution Process
- The course would enable the learners to take a decision as to the future potential of this subject in their professional career
The following professionals can take this training:
- CS, CA, CMA and Insolvency Professionals.
- Legal Practitioner, creditors, bankers and academics.
- stakeholder who are interested in pursuing this area in their professional life.
This online course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as learning through live webinar sessions, assignments and case study oriented training. Through a unique mixture of theory, practical teaching methods and practitioner interactions, this program delivers the skills necessary to make the transition to an Insolvency Expert.
Download Application Form - Click Here
- Weekend Batch : 10 Month Program | 3 hours Session every Weekend
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy: Social, Legal, Economic and Financial Perspectives
- Need for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code: Exploring the rational and objectives
- Companies Act, 2013: Drawing the interface
- Sick companies and recovery of debt
- Recovery of Debt from Individuals and Enterprises other than Companies
- Role of Adjudicating Authorities
- Role of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)
- Role of Insolvency Professional Agencies and Insolvency Professionals
- Role of Information Utilities
- Appellate Authorities and analysis of some important cases
- Initiating an application for Resolution and role of Interim Resolution
- Committee of Creditors: Powers, Duties and Processes
- Information Memorandum and Resolution plan
- Fast Track Resolution
- Cross Border Insolvency: International Perspective
- Moving from Resolution to Liquidation
- Experiences and interface under the Companies Act 2013
- Role of IPs as a liquidator and liquidation process
- Liquidation Estate: Determination of Claims
- Voluntary Liquidation
- Fresh Start Process
- Insolvency Resolution Process
- Bankruptcy Order
- Role of IP in managing claims and Bankruptcy Estate
- Emerging Issues and Developments in law and practice of IBC