The Admissions Committee reviews and accepts applications of suitable candidates. As soon as the application dates are posted on website, participants may apply.
- Initiate the process by paying Pre-enrolment fee of 5,500/- via. Online OR by cheque/ Demand draft drawn in favor of “BSE Institute Ltd”, payable at Mumbai.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details. (Refer the website to download the application form)
- Submit the application form along with duly attested photocopies of all semester graduation mark sheets & work experience documents (if required)
- Candidates sending their application form & photocopies of all semester graduation mark sheets via. Courier, will have to post on following address:
Admissions In-Charge - PGP Online Courses,
BSE Institute Limited, 18th & 19th Floor,
P. J. Towers,Dalal Street,
Mumbai - 400 001.
- The selection committee reviews the application & carefully evaluates all the documents on the basis of the required criteria’s. On successful evaluation, shortlisted candidates will be updated on their application status.
Note: Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 30 students.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Only the Pre enrolment fee of Rs. 4,500/- will be refunded completely, if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,000/-
- Pre enrolment fee will not be refunded, if the candidate is offered admission for the program and he/she does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
- The selection offer letter is meant for a particular batch. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.