The Admissions Committee reviews and accepts applications of suitable candidates. As soon as the application dates are posted on website, participants may apply.
- Initiate the process by paying Pre-enrolment fee of 5,500/- via. Online OR by cheque/ Demand draft drawn in favor of “BSE Institute Ltd”, payable at Mumbai.
- Fill in the application form with all the required details. (Refer the website to download the application form)
- Submit the application form along with duly attested photocopies of all semester graduation mark sheets & work experience documents (if required)
- Candidates sending their application form & photocopies of all semester graduation mark sheets via. Courier, will have to post on following address:
Admissions In-Charge - PGP Online Courses,
BSE Institute Limited, 18th & 19th Floor,
P. J. Towers,Dalal Street,
Mumbai - 400 001.
- The selection committee reviews the application & carefully evaluates all the documents on the basis of the required criteria’s. On successful evaluation, shortlisted candidates will be updated on their application status.
Note: Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 30 students.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Only the Pre enrolment fee of Rs. 4,500/- will be refunded completely, if the applicant is not selected for the program by the institute. This does not include the application amount of Rs. 1,000/-
- Pre enrolment fee will not be refunded, if the candidate is offered admission for the program and he/she does not join before the date mentioned in the offer letter.
- The selection offer letter is meant for a particular batch. Neither the offer for admission nor the initial amount is transferable to any other program or batch.
- In case the student does not attend any lectures, seminars or practical’s for maximum of one week after the commencement of course, only then the admission fees will be refunded after deducting 25% of tuition fees. No Fees will be refunded after one week of course commencement for any reason.