1. NEFT DETAILS:
Company Name : BSE Institute Limited,
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Bank A/c No. : 1577 034 0008409,
IFSC Code : HDFC0000060
2. DD or Cheque in favour of - "BSE INSTITUTE LTD."
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
The total fee for the Executive Program In Financial Journalism is as follows:
- For Indian Participants: INR 35,500/- (incl. GST)
- One time payment option: Rs. 35,500/- (incl. of taxes)
- Instalment Plan: A deferred payment facility exist with the following schedule.
|Initial Payment||INR 7,500/- (Incl. GST)||At the time of Application|
|First Installment||INR 16,250/- (Incl.GST)||Within 20 days from application date|
|Second Installment||INR 16,250/- (Incl.GST)||2 months after course commencement|
|Total||INR 40,000/- (incl. GST)|
(Candidates need to submit the PDCs towards future instalments as per the due date at the time of admission confirmation)
* Instalment option for fees is not available for international participants.
* In case fees is not paid by the due date, a penalty of INR 2,000/- will be levied after 7 days grace period along with instalment amount.
Note: Registration is open. Course commencement is subjected to minimum class size of 20 students
- The User is expected to read the terms and conditions of the course and its benefits which are available online. BSE Institute Ltd. declare that any payment made, towards fee or any charges applicable to the said course/examination is non-refundable.
- Application fee, Test fees, Course fee, Program fee, etc., wherever applicable, once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- BSE Institute shall not be responsible to refund any fee or amount. Company reserves the right to modify and amend refund policy at its sole discretion.
- All disputes regard to this policy shall be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
- Only in the event of non-delivery of course to the student “subjected to minimum class size” by BSE Institute, as decided by BSE Institute at it's discretion, the course fee/program fee would be refunded to the payee, without any interest or compensation or damages or cost.
- Any such refund shall happen to the same account/credit card/ debit card, from which the amount was received.
- A minimal of 75% attendance is needed to qualify for final certification.
Contact Person: Mr. Pradeep Chowdhary
Corporate Office: BSE Institute Limited, 18th & 19th Floor, P. J. Towers, Dalal Street, Mumbai – 400 001.
Email us at: Pradeep.email@example.com
Call us at: +91 7718884239