The admission committee takes into account candidate’s educational qualification and work experience (If any). On successful evaluation of relevant credentials, an offer letter is issued to the candidate stating the admission guidelines and fee structure.
Candidate has to accept the offer, and pay the admission fee to confirm the enrollment for respective PGP program.
The total fee for Post graduate program in Data Analytics is Rs: 1,25,000/- plus Taxes.
The total fee for Advance Management program is Rs: 2,45,000/- plus Taxes.
Following are the modes of payment:
- Demand Draft (D.D) / Cheque : Candidate can pay the admission fee via. Cheque OR Demand draft made in favor of “BSE Institute Limited”, payable at Mumbai.
- NEFT Payment: Candidate can pay the admission fee via. NEFT as well. Details shall be shared at the time of admission
- The Application fees once paid will not be refunded for any reason.
- In case the student does not attend any lectures, seminars or practical’s for maximum of one week after the commencement of course, only then the admission fees will be refunded after deducting 25% of tuition fees.
- No Fees will be refunded after one week of course commencement for any reason.